Halal Chicken Tikka Egg Rolls
@food_with_fatty provides a simple 6-step recipe to creating deliciously tasty chicken tikka egg rolls using our ever popular Chicken Tikka slices;
- 1 pack of Haloodies Chicken Tikka Slices
- 80g of Grated cheese
- White bread slices
- 1 red onion diced
- Ground Cumin
- Ground Coriander
- Cut Haloodies Chicken Tikka Slices into small strips. Mix with cheese
- Cut the ends of the bread off and flatter the bread.
- Place Chicken and Cheese mixture on one side and roll.
- Secure the edge of the rolls with a little water.
- In a bowl mix together the onion, coriander, egg and the spices. In a pan melt about a tbsp of butter.
- Dip the rolls in the egg mixture and place in the pan. Turn once the bottom is cooked properly and all sides are browned. Serve with dipping sauce of choice.