Middle Eastern & African Spice Tin with 9 Individual Spices
African and Middle Eastern Spice Tin with 9 spices, including Ras-El-Hanout. Stainless steel storage tin with silk sari wrap, 9 unique spices.
Metal spoon included for accurate measures. All the spices in one tin you need to create authentic Middle Eastern food.
What spices are included?
• Fenugreek. With hints of toasted maple, this adds both sweet and delicately bitter notes to stews and curries. Common throughout kitchens of the Middle East and North Africa
• Baharat. A rich, earthy Middle Eastern Spice mix combining allspice, black peppercorns, cardamon, cassia, cloves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg and paprika. Great to rub into meat as a marinade, especially lamb and chicken
• Berbere. One of the building blocks of Ethiopian Cuisine, combining dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, basil, cumin, nigella, caraway and fenugreek. Gives an amazing kick to stews and as a meat rub
• Ras el Hanout. A deep, warming spice mix used throughout North Africa, combining cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, turmeric and cardamon. Perfect to give depth to tagines
• Sumac. A beautifully tangy, vibrant spice with amazingly fresh citrus notes. Very versatile, can be used to garnish salads, hummus, or as a rub for meat and works brilliantly with fish
• Za'atar. The King of Middle Eastern spice mixes. A fragrant combination of oregano, marjoram, sumac, salt and SESAME seeds
• Harissa. A fiery North African chilli mix with dried red chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway. Great mixed with olive oil to make dressings for salads and couscous or as a marinade for meat
• Pul Biber/Aleppo Pepper. Grown in Syria and Turkey, these dried chilli flakes add a hint of cherry-like fruitiness to dressings and marinades. Mild heat, slight saltiness
• Urfa Biber. A dried Turkish pepper with a deep raisin, smoky flavour. Fantastic to rub into lamb or sprinkle over hummus