- 1.2kg Haloodies lamb shoulder diced into cubes
- 2 litres lamb stock
- 225g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 225g onions, chopped
- 225g leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 225g carrots, chopped
- 225g swede, chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cut the Haloodies lamb shoulder in to cubes and pop into a large pan.
- Cover the lamb with the stock and bring to the boil. Once boil is reached, reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Then, add all your chopped veggies and cook for a further hour.
- Crank up the heat and bring back to the boil for around 15 mins before seasoning to your chosen preference and dishing it up with some crusty bread and cheese.